The past year has been an incredible one for Sunlighten, and we are so grateful to have had you by our side as we celebrated 15 years of healthier living and making a difference in our customers’ wellness journey. Here are some highlights from 2014:
- Based on customer demand, we launched our Signature 1 Home Sauna, our first 1-person sauna in the collection developed to save space in your home.
- We also launched our new Community Sauna, which is ADA compliant and offers a spacious spot to practice hot yoga as well.
- In addition to these new saunas, we also introduced the Android-powered control panel for the mPulse series to give you the smartest, most effective sauna experience.
Expanding Our Reach to Help More People
- We continued our partnership with American Heart Association for Heart Month in February to raise awareness about heart disease and prevention, and also with National Autism Association for Autism Awareness month in April to bring help and hope to families affected by autism.
- We discovered new Sunlighten advocates who are also world-renowned wellness thought leaders and respected medical professionals like JJ Virgin, The Blender Girl – Tess Masters, Dave Asprey of Bulletproof, Dr. Nicholas Perricone, Zack Peter – Sibling Warrior, Ben Rothwell, Healthy Holistic Living and Calton Nutrition.
- We began a new partnership with Massage Green Spas, which is launching Solocarbon Full Spectrum infrared sauna therapy in their franchise spas across the country, starting with their 30 locations in Michigan. With our advanced infrared technology and Massage Green Spas’ affordable luxury, we are looking forward to helping more people empower their wellness at an affordable price.
- Sunlighten Australia opened its new headquarters in Melbourne.
- Attending the Planet Beach Convention as its preferred sauna supplier
- Hosting the American Spa Webinar, Sweat Sells
- Sponsoring the first Autoimmune Summit, brought to you by Dr. Amy Myers
- Attending an international conference, which included a trip to our factories
Sunlight Day Spa
Our great year didn’t end there. Sunlight Day Spa had a host of firsts in 2014 as well. We launched the all-new NovaLash medical-grade eyelash extensions, becoming one of the few spas in Kansas City to offer this service. We also added the NuFACE microcurrent facial, which is an extraordinary facial enhancement service that helps the years melt away. We proudly took the award for best facial and brow waxing by 435 Magazine’s Best of KC, and we introduced new sauna memberships so our clients can experience the benefits of regular Sunlighten sauna use at a low monthly price.
It was also a year of giving back for Sunlight Day Spa. Staff members spent a meaningful day hosting the Wounded Warrior Project, which honored eight Veterans with a day of relaxation and rejuvenation. We also hosted the first-ever Sauna Night to support the local autism community, which turned into a fun evening when we opened the spa after hours for families to come in and experience Sunlighten infrared therapy. We partnered with multiple local vendors to help support other small businesses, including Notes to Self, Mer Sea, Run Like a Girl, and Indigo Wild. Finally, everyone at Sunlight Day Spa had World Series fever when we had special World Series giveaways to help support our Kansas City Royals!
Happy New Year to all – we look forward to another exciting year with several new initiatives on the horizon. Stay tuned!