We LOVE getting Sunlighten reviews like this one:
“I’ve been meaning to contact you to tell you how VERY much we’re enjoying our sauna! We were totally impressed by the quality workmanship of our unit as well as the ease of installing it. It’s a beautiful addition to our finished basement area like a fine piece of furniture! We ‘sauna’ about three times a week and feel that these sessions are doing us both good. In short we’re very happy we decided to invest in our sauna and we sincerely thank you for all your help!”
– Jane and Larry Debelak, Valued Customers
We take tremendous pride in the quality of our Sunlighten saunas. As is typical in our industry, our saunas are manufactured in Asia. What is NOT typical, however, is the level of oversight and control Sunlighten maintains over the sourcing and manufacturing of our infrared saunas.
Rest assured that there are Sunlighten employees in the factories to inspect both materials and the manufacturing process. The quality of our saunas is second-to-none as a result of our quality control efforts.
All of our saunas – the mPulse, the Signature and the Select models – are solid tongue and groove construction. The wood (which is basswood, teak or cedar depending on your model) is 33% thicker than the industry standard.
The newest line of infrared saunas from Sunlighten, the full spectrum infrared mPulse, uses FSC-Certified Wood only. This is a certification that mean we participate in socially and environmentally responsible wood sourcing. Additionally, our saunas are environmentally tested to ensure that no inorganic glue is used (there is non-toxic, water-based glue used to provide an extra level of security to certain joints) and that no unhealthy gases are emitted upon heating.
Other aspects of Sunlighten construction that our customers tell us they love:
- Solid wood benches that are 30% deeper than the industry standard
- Solocarbon® infrared heater is the only far infrared saunas heater to be clinically tested by an accredited University
- Superior Blaupunkt AM/FM CD player with MP3 input (listen to your iPod!)
- Patented Magne-Seal™ Assembly, our magnetic locking system which eliminates the need for unsightly clips to hold the sauna together, makes assembly easy, helps prevent cracks and warping with wood expansion and contraction, provides better seal and enables double reinforced construction
All of these features allow us to offer terrific warranties on our infrared saunas. (Click that link to learn more about the details of our lifetime warranties!)