When it comes to craftsmanship, Sunlighten is the Rolex of the sauna industry. Hand-selected wood, seamless construction, and flush design elements bring a level of detail that is unmatched in the industry. Sunlighten saunas were designed for easy assembly without sacrificing aesthetic beauty.
Sunlighten’s patented Magne-Seal™ assembly process maintains the integrity of the sauna while allowing you to easily snap together walls making it fairly simple to set up and takedown. Many customers have told us that assembling their sauna was simple and they had no problems, while others found it more challenging.
We appreciate all feedback we receive from customers as this will only help us to serve you better. Our customer, Kyle Lasota, went above and beyond sharing his mPulse Conquer assembly feedback with a video. He shares some great tips for anyone assembling an mPulase sauna. Thank you, Kyle!
Kyle’s mPulse Conquer Assembly Tips
“I’m going to show you how I built my Sunlighten sauna and I’m going to give you some tips along the way so that you don’t get caught up in the way that I did. Hopefully this video will save you some time and save you some frustration.” Kyle Lasota
- A dedicated circuit and outlet are required for your sauna to function properly. If you need to have this installed, you might want to set up your sauna as close to the breaker box as possible. That will bring down your installation cost. Be sure to have this installed before your sauna arrives.
- The mPulse Conquer is definitely a three-man job. For smaller models, you may only need two people, but for the larger saunas plan for at least three.
- Assemble on a level surface and in an area that is dry and protected from the weather.
- If your sauna is going outside, a Sunlighten sauna cover is required to keep your warranty intact.
Unpacking Your Sauna
- Your sauna is very well packaged to keep is safe from shipping damage. This requires a lot of packing materials.
- Before throwing out any packaging, be sure you have removed all parts. There will be a small box containing hardware pieces nestled within the larger pieces.
- The boxes are labeled with the components. Start with the box labeled with the “floor”.
- Remove heater frames while unpacking the sauna panels. They are held on with magnets and may fall off as you move the panels from point A to point B.
- Read the assembly instructions and watch the videos.
- Don’t wear shoes with dark soles; they can leave scuff marks on the sauna floor when setting it up.
- After attaching the furniture feet to the sauna floor, place on a flat surface (step 1 of mPulse Conquer assembly instructions). Using a drill or screwdriver, remove the wooden panels on the back right-hand corner of the sauna and set aside. This needs to be removed before the wall panels will lock into place.
- Using furniture sliders under the feet will make it easier to move after assembly. Furniture sliders can be found at most hardware stores or online.
- Before securing the roof panel (step 6 of mPulse Conquer assembly instructions), pull out the cord connections from the opening located on the upper right side of the front wall panel (when facing the front of the sauna). As you place the roof panel on top, you will feed the cords through the roof panel to connect them to the roof. These are the connections for the lights and speakers.
- There are heater connections in each wall panel. Refer to the images in the assembly instructions for your specific sauna to ensure you make all connections for each wall. Match connections by shape and color.
mPulse Door Installation (Signature door comes installed):
- Watch door installation video before you begin
- The door is heavy and will require some extra muscle and two people
- The hardware includes a standard Allen wrench. Purchasing one with a t-grip will make this a little easier
- Be sure to turn out the door hinges towards you and then you can slide the door in place.
- Use a small piece of tape to hold door gaskets in place when tightening the bolts to keep them from falling
- Be patient when leveling the door. It may take several adjustments.
We hope you found Kyle’s assembly video helpful. Click here if you want to see his first impressions of actually using the sauna.
If you have questions about assembling or operating your Sunlighten sauna, visit our customer care center or call 877.292.0020.