The Sunlighten Benefits Package Offers:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k), with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account (health care and dependent care)
- Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement
- Private, Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Lunch Program (featuring James Beard Award-Winning Chef)
- Associate Discounts on Saunas, Spa Products and Day Spa Services
- Relaxation Lounge
View Job Openings
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Sunlighten must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Sunlighten provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Sunlighten is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.