Signature lll Product Support
Time-lapse video installing a Signature II sauna, but is the same process for Signature I and III.
Watch how to disassemble a Signature sauna.
Find out the optimal temperature when using a Signature sauna.
Watch how to replace your Signature sauna power box.
See how to pair your sauna stereo with your personal device using Bluetooth
See how to install or replace your chromotherapy lights.
Learn how to install Acoustic Resonance Therapy into your sauna.
Watch how to replace your Sunlighten sauna stereo.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Signature features SoloCarbon far infrared heaters only. Our patented technology has a highly emissive coating that delivers the highest quality AND quantity of infrared heat for therapeutic results. SoloCarbon panels are the only far infrared heaters clinically shown to
- Turn off the sauna
- Press the timer up and timer down arrows simultaneously
- A digit will appear on the timer section of the screen to indicate the number of hours before the sauna turns on.
- When the timer counts down to “0,” the sauna will turn on for a 60 minute session and will be set to 65 degrees.
To cancel a reservation, press and hold the power button until the time display turns off.....
- Pairing – On your smartphone, select the Bluetooth item and search for the Bluetooth device and select “Sunlighten”. If you are prompted for a password, input password “0000”. When successfully paired, the BT mark will be displayed on the LCD.
- Bluetooth function – Press the SRC button on stereo to switch to BT mode. It will play a song from your phone automatically.