Ambition, passion and innovative thinking are just a few of the qualities you will find in Sunlighten associates. This is our hidden competitive edge, allowing us to be #1 in our industry. And it should be no surprise, since we were founded as a company on these very same characteristics.
Do you like to work hard and have fun in a team environment? Do you like to know the work you do is making a difference company-wide and to our customers everyday? Do you like to set, meet and exceed goals? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want you!
BenefitsThe Sunlighten benefits package includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k), with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Private Fully-Equipped Fitness Center
- Dry Cleaning Delivery Service
- Associate Discounts on Saunas, Spa Products and Day Spa Services
- Relaxation Lounge with Table Tennis
Sunlighten is looking for a creative & analytical thinker with a passion for health and wellness. The ideal candidate should a have an interest in affiliate & influencer marketing. In this role, the Influencer Relations Specialist will identify and manage campaigns that target qualified audiences through strategic partnerships with wellness influencers and thought leaders across the country.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain existing relationships of existing influencer network
- Coordinate influencer outreach & build a network of affluent individuals to support the brand through database marketing, social media and content creation
- Coordinate cross promotional activities with the influencers and internal marketing team
- Become an expert on our products to educate influencers and their audiences on differentiators
- Communicate directly with influencers on activities, results and commissions
- Assist the marketing team with campaign tracking and results
- Travel 20%
- Other duties as needed
- At least 1 year of influencer or affiliate marketing experience preferred
- Track record of persistence and meeting aggressive sales and/or marketing goals
- Must be available to travel to events as needed
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals
- Positive attitude, outgoing, and collaborative by nature
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and attention to detail
- Creative and innovative thinking and ownership mentality are MUSTS
- Authentic passion for wellness and healthy living
A successful candidate will be responsible for inside sales to consumers who are requesting information on our products. There is NO cold calling – You call Hot/Warm/Cold leads that the prospect requested information on our product. Associates are also considered for a management trainee positions and beyond. We are continuously growing and the opportunities are endless. Grow with us! We are seeking the best talent to accommodate our rapidly growing sales force in Kansas City and are prepared to financially reward outstanding performances!
Sunlighten delivers the best place to work in Kansas City by providing a positive, high energy work environment and a competitive base salary with monthly commissions.
Passion for winning
•Great work Ethic
•No Average mentality – Positive Only – No negativity allowed at Sunlighten
•Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
•Two years sales experience, preferred
•Excellent communication skills
•Desire to have a career vs. a job
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) will handle incoming calls from customers and will address issues in a timely manner. The CCR will also conduct outbound calls to customers to resolve issues.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Diagnose customer issues and initiate orders for replacement parts
• Customer Service oriented
• The ability to solve problems and handle escalated calls
• Communicate with customers by phone/email concerning orders and/or product returns
• Handle Sales assist, save customers from cancelling, obtain testimonials and referrals
• Obtain customer feedback via phone and online surveys
• Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Associates degree or equivalent work experience
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Windows. Netsuite or like kind CRM system experience a bonus.
Electrical skills a plus • Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Technical Aptitude
• Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
• Ability to communicate clearly and determine appropriate communication medium (e.g. phone, e-mail, instant message, voice-mail)
• Customer service experience
Positive Attitude – Not average – Can Do Attitude – Whatever It Takes
To successfully perform the requirements of this position the incumbent must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with supporting senior level executives.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The ability to learn company specific computer software and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to use online information resources and conduct internet-based research.
- Strong experience in crafting documents and presentations.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Excellent judgment, demonstrated ability to balance relationship building with maintaining confidences. Inspires respect and trust.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple interruptions and adjust priorities throughout the day.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and manage details in a fast-paced environment while exercising sound judgment and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to grasp complex tasks and carry out directions independently.
- Flexible, adaptable and a sense of humor.
- Positive attitude and maintaining a positive work environment is a must.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity in working with very confidential and sensitive information and documents.
Our spa, located at 435 & Metcalf, has just completed a expansion to keep up with our demand. Come grow with us! A passion for winning and a great work ethic are a must for any candidate. Sunlight Day Spa has been recognized several times as KC Magazine’s Top Day Spas and Best Massage Therapist, Ingram’s Magazine Top 3 Best of Business, 435 Reader’s Choice and Image Day Spa of the Year. Within the scope of the position the massage therapist needs to be able to:
- Talk with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
- Document client’s condition and progress
A City of Overland Park license required. The massage therapist must be a team player to join SDS, and have excellent communication skills and work ethics. Evenings and weekends will be required.
Manage the brand’s long-term equity while ensuring near-term business growth.
Plans and implements marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives
- Strong understanding of market insights, trends and customer value proposition.
- Experience developing and maintaining global brand positioning.
- Understand Retail, Wholesale and BTB distribution channels.
- New Product Development: launch and market analysis.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online and electronic media.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Monitors marketing campaigns and takes timely, corrective action to guarantee the best possible result
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Develops and plans lead generation strategy to maximize overall ROI.
- Develops, plans and manages corporate Digital Content Strategy.
- Leads public relations strategy to meet brand awareness objectives.
- Works directly with sales and business development teams to ensure they have the tools to be successful.
- Leads Licensing Partnerships while monetizing on Content Streaming Strategies.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES (list is not inclusive)
Management of the following:
- Global Brand Positioning
- Annual planning, budgeting, forecasting
- Lead generation for DTC, B2B, and Wholesale
- Content planning and development
- Partnership activation
- Traditional media planning and negotiation
- Sponsorship planning and execution (including tradeshows and other events)
- Website/collateral – creative direction and messaging
- Oversee team to guide and manage:
- Website development
- Reputation management
- Social media execution
- Data analytics
- PR – outsourced so requires hands on input, guidance, interviews, etc.
- Sales promotions and eblasts
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.Apply Now
We want to change the way the world thinks about wellness. We"re committed to innovating wellness products and services you can use to improve your quality of life. Inspired by a personal transformation, we are driven to make a difference.
Melbourne Showroom & Wellness Centre
359 Clarendon St
South Melbourne 3205
Tel: 1800 786 544
Kleine Kouterstraat 22a
Tel: + 32474929475
Yishan Rd, Xuhui District, China
Tel: Mr He: 86-13685754488
Santé – Health Inspired Living
Deco City Design Mall,
Carretera a el Salvador 22.5 km
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Tel: + 502 4549 0099
+ 502 3070 7749
Marketing Mix 7000
Hunfalvy utca 8.
Sunlighten Kuala Lumpur
75-1 & 75-2, Jalan BK5A/2
Bandar Kinrara, 47180
Tel : +603 5879 8125
Sunlighten Malaysia Sdn Bhd
C.5-01, One South Street Mall,
Taman Serdang Perdana,
43300. Seri Kembangan. Selangor. MALAYSIA
Customer Care: +6012.331.2228
Gurney Plaza, 170-04-80/85, Level 4,
Persiaran Gurney, 10250
Tel: +604 229 1088
Maha Fodeh Establishment for Importing and Exporting
Tel: +00965 97989059
Quantum Life Technologies Pte Ltd
4 Leng Kee Road, SIS Building #04-01
Tel: +65 6738 0018
Sunlighten Thailand Co., Ltd.
262 / 1 Rom Klao Rd., Minburi, Bangkok. 10510. THAILAND
+662 130 0120
+662 130 0119
United Arab Emirates
Maha Fodeh Establishment for Importing and Exporting
Tel: +00965 97989059