Ambition, passion and innovative thinking are just a few of the qualities you will find in Sunlighten associates. This is our hidden competitive edge, allowing us to be #1 in our industry. And it should be no surprise, since we were founded as a company on these very same characteristics.
Do you like to work hard and have fun in a team environment? Do you like to know the work you do is making a difference company-wide and to our customers everyday? Do you like to set, meet and exceed goals? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want you!
The Sunlighten benefits package includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k), with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Private Fully-Equipped Fitness Center
- Dry Cleaning Delivery Service
- Associate Discounts on Saunas, Spa Products and Day Spa Services
- Relaxation Lounge with Table Tennis
Accounts Receivable Specialist
A successful candidate will be responsible mainly for Accounts Receivable but would be able to handle additional duties outside Accounts Receivable. Additional duties include customer relations relating to payment issues, working directly with the sales team and being the main contact for our third party financing provider. The job provides a base salary plus a monthly bonus opportunity tied to top line revenue goals
- Process and charge all sales orders – DTC, Channel, Customer Care, Marketing, Spa gift cards
- Invoice sales orders daily
- Process all online and dealer orders
- Process refunds daily
- Will be the main contact for our third party financing provider
- Track PODs, submit financed orders for payment and enter financed payments into NetSuite
- Bi-weekly audit A/R aging report for financed orders not filed to be charged.
- Charge ready to ship orders and notify customers as necessary according to sales order notes
- Keep the sales tracking sheet up to date and send bi-weekly emails to sales team for review
- Manage and resolve financing disputes and chargebacks
- Identify accounts to be turned over to collections and supply necessary documentation
- Work with customers directly to resolve any payment issues (declines, customer complaints, payment errors, etc.)
- Entry of Journal Entries (+&-) and understanding of Journal Entries are a must
- Deposit checks in the bank daily
- Update company monitors daily
- Work with sales team monthly to validate the sales tracker and uphold cutoff times for monthly goals
- Work the A/R Aging Report to resolve open AR items within the first 15 days following month end.
- Great work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced, but exciting environment
- Needs to be available to work late on last day of the month and some busy retail holidays.
- Experience with Excel required
- Experience with Netsuite and Docuware a plus but not required.
- Associates degree in Accounting a plus but not required.
A successful candidate will be responsible for inside sales to consumers who are requesting information on our products. There is NO cold calling – You call Hot/Warm/Cold leads that the prospect requested information on our product. Associates are also considered for a management trainee positions and beyond. We are continuously growing and the opportunities are endless. Grow with us! We are seeking the best talent to accommodate our rapidly growing sales force in Kansas City and are prepared to financially reward outstanding performances!
Sunlighten delivers the best place to work in Kansas City by providing a positive, high energy work environment and a competitive base salary with monthly commissions.
- Passion for winning
- Great work Ethic
- No Average mentality – Positive Only – No negativity allowed at Sunlighten
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Two years sales experience, preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to have a career vs. a job
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) will handle incoming calls from customers and will address issues in a timely manner. The CCR will also conduct outbound calls to customers to resolve issues.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Diagnose customer issues and initiate orders for replacement parts
- Customer Service oriented
- The ability to solve problems and handle escalated calls
- Communicate with customers by phone/email concerning orders and/or product returns
- Handle Sales assist, save customers from cancelling, obtain testimonials and referrals
- Obtain customer feedback via phone and online surveys
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Preferred Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Windows. Netsuite or like kind CRM system experience a bonus.
- Electrical skills a plus • Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical Aptitude
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Ability to communicate clearly and determine appropriate communication medium (e.g. phone, e-mail, instant message, voice-mail)
- Customer service experience
- Positive Attitude – Not average – Can Do Attitude – Whatever It Takes
To successfully perform the requirements of this position the incumbent must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with supporting senior level executives.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The ability to learn company specific computer software and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to use online information resources and conduct internet-based research.
- Strong experience in crafting documents and presentations.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Excellent judgment, demonstrated ability to balance relationship building with maintaining confidences. Inspires respect and trust.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple interruptions and adjust priorities throughout the day.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and manage details in a fast-paced environment while exercising sound judgment and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to grasp complex tasks and carry out directions independently.
- Flexible, adaptable and a sense of humor.
- Positive attitude and maintaining a positive work environment is a must.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity in working with very confidential and sensitive information and documents.
Our spa, located at 435 & Metcalf, has just completed a expansion to keep up with our demand. Come grow with us! A passion for winning and a great work ethic are a must for any candidate. Sunlight Day Spa has been recognized several times as KC Magazine’s Top Day Spas and Best Massage Therapist, Ingram’s Magazine Top 3 Best of Business, 435 Reader’s Choice and Image Day Spa of the Year. Within the scope of the position the massage therapist needs to be able to:
- Talk with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
- Document client’s condition and progress
A City of Overland Park license required. The massage therapist must be a team player to join SDS, and have excellent communication skills and work ethics. Evenings and weekends will be required.