Proper sauna use is important; just like we warm up and cool down our bodies when we exercise, there are some basic steps to follow to ensure you gain maximum benefits of using a sauna.
Before Sauna Use:
- Drink a minimum of 8 oz. of water to prepare your body for an increase in core body temperature.
- Prep your sauna: Pre-heat your sauna for 45-60 minutes. Your sauna will heat up approximat....
Most people partake in a 30-45 minute session, 3 -4 times a week, but it is safe to use every day and at whatever heat suits you best.
You can find your sauna serial number in multiple ways.
- Serial number can be found on the tag attached to the door of your unit; if the unit is brand new.
- Serial number can be found on the outside back wall of the unit.
- Serial number can be found on original sales order that is emailed to the customer.
- For mPulse saunas, the serial numbers will be located next to the plaque on ....
Our saunas are based on the infrared wavelength and not cabin temperature. Set to the desired temperature and allow the sauna to warm up for 45-60 minutes. The sauna heats up at an average of 1 degree per minute.
Follow these steps for proper warm up:
- Make sure your sauna is plugged into a dedicated circuit installed by your electrician.
- Set to the desired temperature and set time to 60 minutes....
Sunlighten’s Natural Sauna Cleaner is made specifically for use with your sauna. At least every six months, dampen a cloth with Sunlighten All Natural Wood Cleaner. Clean glass door and windows with Sunlighten All Natural Glass Cleaner. You may dust the outside of the sauna with a dry dust cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners on your sauna. Light sandpaper can be used to treat stains on the inside of the sauna. Sunlighten Natural Saun....
Yes, if you protect it with a Sunlighten canvas, sauna cover. If you place your sauna outdoors without a Sunlighten cover, your warranty will be void. The sauna covers are custom made and may not arrive until after you receive your sauna. Do not install your sauna outdoors prior to receiving your cover. Doing so will void the warranty! Check the sauna cover annually for normal wear and replace as needed. Sauna cover manufacturer warranty is on....